Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little Valentines

It's time for a short blog update!!


I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day! Ours consisted of alot of chocolate and chinese takeout. Perfect.

I also got some fun pictures of Brady and Tenley! I had originally wanted to take some of these outside but ofcourse it had to rain all day long. Taking these in my dining room wasn't quite what I had envisioned.. but I made it work.

Here are some of my favorites. There were so many good ones to choose from! They were quite the models.











































Ahhhh.. I love my cute kids!



Well I know this was a short blog.. but this momma is busy!




p.s- Get better soon, Mema!

2 comments:

  1. Really?? Is that last one real?? You couldn't have asked for a better face! How stinkin' cute! Both are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you!! And I know, that last face cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete