Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bear-y cute little girl!

Hey ya'll!



Sorry I have been slacking on my blogging! We have been so busy lately. Tenley is 6 months old now and I swear she is already such a handful! Being a stay at home mom has definitely stepped up a notch now.. There's never a dull moment! We can't wait to see her grow up.. I have a feeling she is going to be such a cute mess just like her brother.


I haven't taken pictures since Valentines Day until today. I wanted to wait until my new computer came in so I could order my new presets for photoshop.. but I just couldn't wait any longer! I just snapped these really quick of Tenley today and thought they were cute.. Well, I thought SHE was cute.


























I have a fun idea for pictures with Brady, too. I really hope the rain holds off tomorrow so we can go out and take some!



I also don't know how many times lately that I've been cooking and thought "ughh I wish I had my camera so I could blog about it!" Since my camera was already downstairs tonight I grabbed a picture of our dinner. Tonight was something a little crazy that I have been wanting to try for years. Proooobably won't be making this again but Jared said he liked it!!



You are probably wondering what this is, right? It's a fried egg-bacon-peanut butter hamburger. It was surprisingly good.. but I think it would have been better as one of those mini slider hamburgers! And yes.. this is probably the strangest thing I've ever made. I would give the recipe for this but 1.) It's pretty self explanatory and 2.) I'm 99% sure that nobody will every try this!



I have also officially started Operation-lose-the-baby-weight! (I HAVE been cooking healthy except for that crazy hamburger) I've been working out every afternoon and drinking meal replacement shakes for lunch. Yumm. I have already lost 5lbs though! I'm determined to get back into my high school jeans.. wherever they may be!





Well I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment