Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's about time for a blog update! Don't yall think?


So tonight I officially completed my first photography class! Although there was no grade given out.. I know that I would have gotten an A+++ (that's right, I said 3+'s). I'm also really looking forward to my "Newborn by window light" class next Saturday. I'm assuming it will entail taking pictures of newborns by windows.. and who doesn't love that? I'm really hoping it's a good class because newborn photography is definitely something I'm interested in. Speaking of newborns.. I think I'll throw in a couple pictures I took of Tenley as a newborn. I miss this little babyface.







On a side note: I will be ordering props this weekend for a Valentine's Day photo shoot I am doing with Brady! It's going to be epic. Stay tuned for that..




Also.. This weekend I will be taking alot of pictures of the kids.. Practice makes perfect, right? So I will definitely have another post loaded with pictures in a few days!

Speaking of my kids.. Here's a few that nobody has seen yet. They are nothing special but I thought it was sweet. Brady helped me put Tenley to bed.. so first he did a little dancing for her, then gave her night night kisses.













How cute are they?!? And look at these cheeks! I could kiss these chubby things ALL.DAY.LONG.




On another side note: I would like to wish my Mema another HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I miss you so much!! And Brady definitely misses his "meeemaawww"
And here's some pictures of Brady on the bike you bought him a while back.. He rides it like a pro now! I kept forgetting to post these..












As you can tell he's already a little daredevil on it!










Welp, I gotta run..



Ya'll have a Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment