Monday, June 4, 2012

Picture Perfect

So as promised, here's another blog update! There's alot more fun pictures AND a new recipe. Ready, set, go..




This was the first time I tried making Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps! They turned out great.. I'll probably tweak this recipe a little bit next time though.



Here's the ingredients you'll need, minus the brown sugar



Chop up the mushrooms, water chestnuts and green onions



Chop up your chicken (I threw a chicken in the crockpot)


Throw all of this in a skillet and heat it up


mix together some brown sugar and soy sauce, stir in skillet




Make your lettuce wrap, pile on the toppings and enjoy!


Yummm.






So I decided that the only way to catch yall back up on life was to throw all of my pictures on here! I'm sure ya'll won't mind.. I'm just not sure ya'll will be able to stand all of the cuteness!





Tenley can crawl up the stairs.. Yay!... NOT.

This also includes play slides..






I.love.this.picture.



Bathtime is fun now!







BFF's... for now anyway



 We got a sandbox! Brady loves it








 We put tiki torches up in the backyard! It reminds me of that movie "Ghost in the Darkness" I keep expecting a lion to lunge at me. I know my sister knows what I'm talking about!




Tenley playing with her Daddy











She walks on anything she can! Won't be long before she's running around!






Riding in the jeep together!





Believe it or not, I have even more pictures! I think this is enough for now, you'll just have to wait until next time for more. I hope you enjoyed them!










No butts about it, it's going to be a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Your backyard totally looks like a scene straight out of that movie....creepy! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete