Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey ya'll!



I'm going to start sharing more recipes! I made a meatball sub this week and this is a recipe you MUST try. It was by far one of the most delicious things I've ever had. These meatballs could even be used as a meal by themselves (that's how good they are)



This is what you'll need to make the meatballs:


1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 large egg
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cloves minced garlic
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Parsley flakes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste



Punch a well into the meat and add all the ingredients:


 Mix until well combined, but not overdone


 Roll into balls (whatever size you prefer) and put in oven for 20-30 min at 355


Take a break while they cook and eat some hummus!


Heat up whatever spaghetti sauce you prefer while meatballs finish cooking


Pull them out and refrain from stuffing your face


 Let them cool a little before stirring them into the sauce

Grab your fresh baked bread!


Spread some mayo on and throw your meatballs in. Top with extra sauce and mozzarella cheese. Broil in oven until cheese is melted!


Eat and Enjoy!

I'm telling you.. you will NOT regret making this!





So today is an important day for us! Jared gets the results back that lets him know if he will be attending Ranger School as planned. Let's hope for good news!



And I would like to officially congratulate my sister and brother in law on their big news! I can't wait to see if this one is a girl or boy! I also know what they are in for and I wish them luck! My kids are only 23 months apart and her children will be 22 months apart. This age gap has its good and bad points, as they will soon find out. Brady talks about "HeyHayes" all of the time.. I can't wait to see what he calls his next cousin!


I'm also pretty excited (and nervous) about Friday. This will be the first time that we have EVER let somebody, besides grandparents, keep our kids. (Unless you want to count the time we dropped Brady off with a neighbor to rush to the E.R with severe food poisoning, but I choose to forget that day.) We are just going to a movie.. but it will probably be the longest 3 hours of my life. I'm so pathetic.






And now for some more pictures! These are all pretty random phone pictures and they aren't the best quality.. but hey, some is better than none right?




















































I hope everybody has had a fantastic week so far! I'll definitely work on some better pictures for next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment