Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catchin' up


I am FINALLY blogging again! It's been so long I almost forgot how to do it. As most of you know, things have been pretty crazy lately. I was in Louisiana for 2 weeks while my husband completed Pre-Ranger School. The plan was for him to go straight into Ranger School after he finished, but that didn't happen. It's probably for the best and he's planning on going in July now. Let's hope he passes first time around and gets this school out of the way!


The kids and I did have fun while we were in LA though!



Brady & Nana baked some cookies:























My mom and I went shopping in Antique Alley while I was there to look for some fun photo props. We didn't find much, but we did find this really cool quilt. I thought it would look amazing in pictures. So ofcourse I had to test it out on my precious Tenley Kate.








My mom also made this headband, along with several others for her. She is so talented, why did I miss this gene?





                                       Brady tried his first frog leg. How cute is this picture?




He also stayed outside with his Pappy about 99% of our visit. I have to give it up to my parents for keeping up with him! I know it's not easy.








                                                           And Tenley.. keepin it classy!








                                    We also had some good visits in Ruston with Jared's family.












I love all of the pictures I got with family! I can't wait to get more when we come back in July. I'll be doing another blog update in the next couple of days, too. I had too many pictures to put on one blog. So check back soon!











Hey YOU, yeah... you....  I hope you had a good weekend.


1 comment:

  1. There are so many cute pictures, I don't even know where to begin...

    I love the pics of mom and brady making cookies. Tenley lounging in the camo chair is hilarious. And the many faces of Brady are pretty entertaining.

    I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete